About Rebecca Randall

Raised in a small town in Kentucky, Rebecca moved to Los Angeles, California at age eighteen to live the life of fashion and glamour. Since Rebecca was young she had the inspiration and dreams of attending a top fashion school and becoming successful in the competitive fashion industry. Rebecca's journey began in January 2010 when she moved to Downtown Los Angeles to attend a top fashion school in America- FIDM (The Fashion Institute Of Design & Merchandising.) Follow her each day as she continues to make all of her dreams come true...

November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Spending the holidays away from my family has made me realize that the time I spend with them each day is special and I'm blessed to have such an amazing family that supports me.
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Count your blessings!